336/366: random renovation or a speedy recovery

Noticing a chair on the patio in need of renovation, I went to my material cupboard and found I still had some of the upholstery fabric left with which I had previously re-covered it with years ago.

previously renovatedIt was a simple matter of removing the screws holding the seat on, then cutting a large piece of material out. This time I added half an old pillow underneath for extra comfort.

new fabric and extra cushioning

With my trusty staple gun, the job was finished in almost no time.

attach with a staple gunI even added a pretty edging of ribbon on the underside. Mini project completed!

edged with ribbonthe final comfy result

Advertisements